هر چیزی که نیاز دارید در مورد جنگو بدانید.
اولین قدم ها¶
در جنگو یا برنامه نویسی تازه کار هستید؟ اینجا جاییه که باید شروع کنید!
- از ابتدا: نگاه کلی | نصب
- آموزش ها: قسمت 1: درخواست ها و پاسخ ها | قسمت 2: Models and the admin site | قسمت 3: Views and templates | قسمت 4: Forms and generic views | قسمت 5: Testing | قسمت 6: فایل های استاتیک | قسمت 7: Customizing the admin site
- آموزش های پیشرفته: نحوه نوشتن برنامه های قابل استفاده مجدد | نوشتن اولین وصله خود برای جنگو
مشکل دارید؟ ما به کمک کردن علاقه مندیم!
- Try the FAQ – it’s got answers to many common questions.
- Looking for specific information? Try the Index, Module Index or the detailed table of contents.
- Search for information in the archives of the django-users mailing list, or post a question.
- Ask a question in the #django IRC channel.
- Report bugs with Django in our ticket tracker.
مستندات چطور سازماندهی شده¶
Django has a lot of documentation. A high-level overview of how it’s organized will help you know where to look for certain things:
- Tutorials take you by the hand through a series of steps to create a Web application. Start here if you’re new to Django or Web application development. Also look at the “First steps”.
- Topic guides discuss key topics and concepts at a fairly high level and provide useful background information and explanation.
- Reference guides contain technical reference for APIs and other aspects of Django’s machinery. They describe how it works and how to use it but assume that you have a basic understanding of key concepts.
- How-to guides are recipes. They guide you through the steps involved in addressing key problems and use-cases. They are more advanced than tutorials and assume some knowledge of how Django works.
The model layer¶
Django provides an abstraction layer (the “models”) for structuring and manipulating the data of your Web application. Learn more about it below:
- Models: Introduction to models | Field types | Indexes | Meta options | Model class
- QuerySets: Making queries | QuerySet method reference | Lookup expressions
- Model instances: Instance methods | Accessing related objects
- Migrations: Introduction to Migrations | Operations reference | SchemaEditor | Writing migrations
- Advanced: Managers | Raw SQL | Transactions | Aggregation | Search | Custom fields | Multiple databases | Custom lookups | Query Expressions | Conditional Expressions | Database Functions | Asynchronous Support
- Other: Supported databases | Legacy databases | Providing initial data | Optimize database access | PostgreSQL specific features
The view layer¶
Django has the concept of “views” to encapsulate the logic responsible for processing a user’s request and for returning the response. Find all you need to know about views via the links below:
- The basics: URLconfs | View functions | Shortcuts | Decorators
- Reference: Built-in Views | Request/response objects | TemplateResponse objects
- File uploads: Overview | File objects | Storage API | Managing files | Custom storage
- Class-based views: Overview | Built-in display views | Built-in editing views | Using mixins | API reference | Flattened index
- Advanced: Generating CSV | Generating PDF
- Middleware: Overview | Built-in middleware classes
The template layer¶
The template layer provides a designer-friendly syntax for rendering the information to be presented to the user. Learn how this syntax can be used by designers and how it can be extended by programmers:
Django provides a rich framework to facilitate the creation of forms and the manipulation of form data.
The development process¶
Learn about the various components and tools to help you in the development and testing of Django applications:
- Settings: Overview | Full list of settings
- Applications: Overview
- Exceptions: Overview
- django-admin and manage.py: Overview | Adding custom commands
- Testing: Introduction | Writing and running tests | Included testing tools | Advanced topics
- Deployment: Overview | WSGI servers | ASGI servers | Deploying static files | Tracking code errors by email | Deployment checklist
Find all you need to know about the automated admin interface, one of Django’s most popular features:
Security is a topic of paramount importance in the development of Web applications and Django provides multiple protection tools and mechanisms:
Internationalization and localization¶
Django offers a robust internationalization and localization framework to assist you in the development of applications for multiple languages and world regions:
Performance and optimization¶
There are a variety of techniques and tools that can help get your code running more efficiently - faster, and using fewer system resources.
GeoDjango intends to be a world-class geographic Web framework. Its goal is to make it as easy as possible to build GIS Web applications and harness the power of spatially enabled data.
Common Web application tools¶
Django offers multiple tools commonly needed in the development of Web applications:
Other core functionalities¶
Learn about some other core functionalities of the Django framework:
The Django open-source project¶
Learn about the development process for the Django project itself and about how you can contribute:
- Community: How to get involved | The release process | Team organization | The Django source code repository | Security policies | Mailing lists
- Design philosophies: Overview
- Documentation: About this documentation
- Third-party distributions: Overview
- Django over time: API stability | Release notes and upgrading instructions | Deprecation Timeline